Consent to personal data processing
granted pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”) and Act no. 101/2000 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on amendments to certain laws, as amended, or the Act that will supersede them in the future (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”).
Hereby as being interested in the services of PGCM s.r.o., Company ID: 04354656, registered office: Klimentská 1216/46, 110 00 Prague 1, registered in the Business Register (hereinafter referred to as the “Provider”), I provide the Provider as an controller and a processor with consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of offering and providing the Provider’s services (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”).
1. Consent to personal data processing. I acknowledge and agree that the Provider processes my personal data as described below.
2. Consent to processing for the purpose of offering and providing services. I agree that my personal information (to the extent: [name, surname, academic degrees, gender, permanent address, temporary residence, date of birth, personal identification number, type and ID number, photo / portrait, phone number, e-mail address, preferences in relation to the Services offered or provided]) will be processed by the Provider for the purpose of making offers and provision of the Services of the Provider. I also agree that my personal data shall be processed and stored by the Provider in the above defined scope for the purpose of providing the Services and making any future offers of the Provider’s Services.
3. Duration of processing and storage of personal data. Accordingly, my personal data will be processed and stored by the Provider (a) for the duration of the offer or provision of the Provider’s Services and thereafter for the period after termination of the provision of these Services necessary to settle all rights and obligations arising from the provision of the Services; or (b) until the revocation of my consent to the processing and storage of the provided personal data, but always for a maximum period of 10 years, from the last communication between me and the Provider.
4. Grounds and purposes of personal data processing. The Provider processes personal data in connection with the offer and provision of Services. The provision of personal data for the purpose of processing described in this consent is a contractual requirement of the Provider which is justified by an effort to offer and provide the Provider’s Services effectively and to efficiently exercise and fulfill all rights and obligations arising in connection with the performance of contracts concluded with the Provider as the service provider.
5. Consent to the disclosure of personal data to third parties. I explicitly acknowledge and agree that personal data that the Provider processes about me may disclosed to third parties who directly or indirectly participate in the offer or provision of Services for the purpose and to the extent necessary or useful for offering and providing the Services. These are, in particular, the third parties responsible for the delivery of the goods, the payment intermediaries or third parties responsible for sending commercial communications. If the personal data described in this paragraph are disclosed, the Provider shall ensure that the processing or other handling of the disclosed personal data always respects and maintains the level of their protection guaranteed by the Regulation and the Act.
6. Right to withdraw consent. I acknowledge that I have a right to withdraw this consent to the processing of personal data at any time, and the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing of personal data based on the consent granted prior to its withdrawal.
7. Provider’s procedure in case of withdrawal of consent and its consequences. Furthermore, I acknowledge that if the consent to the processing of personal data is withdrawn, the Provider is obliged to erase all personal data concerning me. This does not apply only in the cases expressly provided for in Art. 17, par. 3 of the Regulation. If I withdraw my consent to the processing of my personal data, I am aware of all the direct and indirect consequences of this withdrawal.
8. Access, rectification, completion, erasure and processing of personal data. I note that I have the right to request from the controller access to personal data concerning me, the right to rectify inaccurate personal data, or to complete incomplete personal data processed about me. Furthermore, I acknowledge that I have the right to erase personal data concerning me, and where appropriate, the right to restrict their processing and, if technically possible and feasible, to exclude their portability. The Provider is obliged to provide me with a copy of the processed personal data in paper or electronic form upon request. If further copies of processed personal data in paper form are requested, I acknowledge that the Provider is entitled to charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
9. Consent to automated processing, including profiling. I acknowledge and agree that my personal data processed by the Provider will be processed also / exclusively in the form of automated processing, including the so-called profiling (use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects of a natural person and analyse of their personal preferences, interests, reliability, etc.).
10. Right to object to direct marketing. I acknowledge that I have the right to object to the processing of my personal data for direct marketing purposes. If I raise this objection, I note that my personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
11. Consent to the transfer of personal data within the EU during processing. I acknowledge and agree that my personal data processed by the Provider may be transferred to other EU member states while undergoing processing, provided that the level of protection guaranteed by the Regulation and the Act is always respected in any handling of such data.
12. Right to complain in case of breach of the Regulation. I understand that in the event of a breach of the Regulation, I have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of my personal data with the competent supervisory authority in each EU Member State.
13. Provider’s contact information. I note the following Provider’s contact details: PGCM s.r.o., Company ID: 04354656, registered office: Klimentská 1216/46, 110 00 Prague 1, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Provider does not have a Data Protection Officer because it does not meet the conditions under which the Regulation requires its designation by the Provider.
14. Right to be informed in case of personal data security breach. I acknowledge that if a particular security breach of personal data processed by the Provider is likely to result in a high risk to my rights and freedoms, the Provider shall notify me of such breach without undue delay.
15. Cases of change of personal data. I undertake to inform the Provider of any changes to my personal data processed under this consent no later than three (3) business days after such change occurs. In the event of failure to comply with this obligation, I acknowledge and agree that I am fully responsible for any consequences arising from its non-compliance.
16. Confirmation of the provision of information. I confirm that I was informed by the Provider of all the rights I have under the Regulation and the Act.
Company PGCM s.r.o., ID: 04354656 registered office: Klimentská 1216/46, 110 00 Prague 1, is the provider of the entire e-shop and is also responsible for contractual terms.
Company Goldeer Trade Ltd., ID: 08903334, registered office: 12 Old Bond Street, London, W1S 4PW, is the owner of the Liberal Lark brand.